The very 1st H.O.G.® Bahrain Rally takes place in Bahrain between 16th-18th October 2014.
Harley Owners Group – H.O.G.®- is a none profit organization. The local H.O.G.® Bahrain Chapter is a registered member of the worldwide H.O.G.® organization, part of more than 1.5 million members around the world. The local chapter in Kingdom of Bahrain takes the pride of promoting responsible motorcycling activities for Harley Owners Group members by conducting chapter activities and encouraging participation in other H.O.G. events.
EVENT NAME: 1st H.O.G.® Bahrain Rally
TAG LINE: Life is not a Destination …. It’s a ride
DATE: 16 -18 October 2014
EVENT VENUE: Multiple key locations all over Kingdom of Bahrain
The Kingdom of Bahrain is known as the Motor Sports Hub of the Middle East so this event is set to be an annual national event attracting riders and motorcycle fans from all across the Region.Harley-Davidson® riders and motorcycle enthusiasts from across the MENA region will be visiting Bahrain to attend this exciting motor sport and family event throughout the weekend.
During the 1st H.O.G.® Bahrain Rally, participants will take part in a variety of activities and sight-seeing rides across the Kingdom. This is a great opportunity for all passionate riders, their families, and friends to explore and discover the Kingdom of Bahrain in all its natural beauty while doing something they love , that is the motorcycle riding.
Harley Davidson® riders, motorcycle fanatics, and families alike can also enjoy the jam packed festivities like the Thunder Parade, Live Music, Carnival Games, food stalls and a variety of children’s entertainment that will be provided throughout the day.
• Registration and Gala Dinner at Coral Bay (Day 1)
• Three days Motorcycle Rallies and organised Parades, touring Kingdom of Bahrain tourist desination and main highways (Day 2)
• Media Coverage and interviews with National TV
• Likwid (Live Band) performs for the evening
• Bahrain International Circuit (Day 2) full day family activities (free to public)
• Think Pink support “ Beauty and the Beast” Ride for a cause (Day 2)
• Motorcycle Stunt Show at the BIC
• Harley Davidson 2015 Models Launch (Day 3)
While some of the events and activities are available to registered participants only there will be plenty of opportunities for the general public to get involved, especially on Day 2 & Day 3 of the event:
Day 2 Activities: (@BIC)
– Bike Games and Competitions
– Stunt Show
– Awards to Participating Clubs
– Showcase of Different Models
– Harley Davidson Expo
– Commercial Fair
– Food Fair
– Live Shows, DJ & Entertainment
– Kids and Family Entertainment
– Face Painting & T-shirt Painting
– Pottery painting
– Temporary Airbrush Tattoo's & Hair Color
– Carnival Rides (swing, tea cup, merry go round, Rodeo Bull etc.
– Magic Show & Puppet Show & Roaming performers
– Traditional Dancers
DAY 3 Activities:
Harley-Davidson Open House at the Harley Showroom
Join us for the Harley Davidson Open House on Saturday, October 18th from 10AM to 7PM to discover the new MY15 Harley line-up and experience the thrill of the 1st H.O.G Bahrain Rally. Come together for a fun filled day for everybody from the tiniest rebel to the young at heart including:
* Special deals on bikes, rentals and merchandise
* Entertainment for the kids
* Demo rides (must be pre-booked)
* Free snacks and drinks
* Raffle draw
* Media photo session
For more information and clarification contact:
Leila 00 973 6637 8828
Jassim 00 973 3669 5497
Or log on to: http://www.hogbahrainchapter.com